Monday, July 11, 2011

Gelato Break!

Greetings from Milan!


Just taking a small break from sketching out the upcoming images for Sister Stamps and wanted to say "Ciao"!

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you crafters out there that have made Sister Stamps possible. I had no idea a year ago when Jenny asked me to draw a few things for her that we would be making stamps today. Because of everyone's support and encouragement, Jenny was able to put this all together and share the images with you. Yay!

Since I am so far away now, living across the world, I get homesick for the islands and our unique culture. Drawing these images brings me back "home" to when we were all kids and the family was together.

Seeing what everyone is creating with the stamps is even more inspiring and I feel like I'm visiting home when I see such beautiful work. Good job everyone, and thanks again for the warm welcome of Sister Stamps!

Mahalo,
Denise

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Denise~
    You are one fine artist ~ I'm really enjoying those stamps... Can't wait till the next version get's release...
    Happy day always....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denise!! I whole heartedly agree with Shirl, you are a terrfic artist. The images are so unique and adorable. Looking forward to the next installment. BTW, Love the image with the gelato. TFS your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank YOU Denise! I definitely agree with Shirl and Leanne - you got amazing talent going on! Much success to you and Jenny ... YAY for Hilo girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denise,
    I triple that. Your images are so cute and "happy." Gosh, your entire family is truly gifted with such unique talent and make a great team. I'll anxiously await Release #2. Thanks for sharing your creative images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny and you make a great team, I'm so glad she talked you into drawing her a few images! Your girls are just too cute and fun to create with, can't wait for the next release!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to meet you Denise! :) Glad you popped in to say hi! You and Jenny are doing a fabulous job and this new line of Sister Stamps is a huge hit! Can't wait to see what else is up your sleeves! :)

    ReplyDelete