Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sweet Moments

As promised, here's another sample from Aunty Jan. Have you ever used ribbon as the main print of your card before? I thought this was quite interesting to do. I've never used printed ribbon in this manner, in fact I have a difficult time using printed ribbon, so this really got my attention. Need to remember to try this in the future. It really added a nice accent to the card, without taking anything away from Kiyomi.



We still want to see what everyone does with our images. Please let us know if you've posted a sample on your blog, flicker group, facebook or any other internet resource. We'd love to see what you come up with!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny! Wow ur Aunty Jan is giving us lots of eyecandy! Love how she used the ribbon as an accent. I have a couple rolls and haven't had a reason to use them. With this sweet display I think I'll give it a try. I love how Kiyomi looks like she's floating up to catch the butterfly. Adorable!
    Have a gr8 day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, me again! I just posted a card using Kiyomi on my blog. Hope you like it! http://liloshaggymoto.blogspot.com/2011/07/hello-my-name-is-kiyomi.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunty Jan - another remarkable masterpiece.
    Kiyomi is awesome...
    Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... what a beautiful and darling card by auntie Jan! Totally awesome! I can't wait to get my in the mail. Where is the mailman? Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aunty Jan did it again. That's a great idea using printed ribbon on a card. I must try it one day too.

    ReplyDelete