Monday, October 17, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to share another card using the holiday stamps before we start getting into the New Year's ones. I bought this Cherry Lynn doily die in Honolulu and wanted to use it on something. You'll need to run it through your machine more than once but I'd say the results are worth it. I love the intricate lines it forms- makes it really look like a doily! Had this colored up Setsuna waiting on my desk to be used, so I added him the front as the focal point.


Here's a close up of St. Nick...


And here's the inside of the card... I FINALLY used my Sizzix 3-D tree die I got last year after Christmas. It was really easy to put together and the results are awesome. Now I wish I got the snowman one too. I placed Yuki next to the tree by attaching her to the tree itself.



And finished it off with a sentiment. Layered the Merry Christmas (Island Scrapbooking Laser Cut) onto some Spellbinder labels that I used as tags. Because it looked rather plain, I added the ribbon and holly branch.


Have a great week!

3 comments: