Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Make 'n Takes Tour Starts Today!

 First of all, wanted to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July!  Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday!  As for me, I'm starting my first round of make 'n takes at our Oahu retailers from now through the weekend.  Everyday I'll be at one or two of our stores for free make 'n take projects.  Please stop by at any one of our make 'n takes this week (see our sidebar for schedule) even if its just to say hi!

Today I will be at two Ben Franklin's making this project.  It's a gift bag make from a paper bag. Washi papers may vary, but you get the idea right? 



And here's a close up of Miyoko....


Here's the schedule for today:

10am-12pm:  Ben Franklin Mapunapuna
2pm-4pm:  Ben Franklin Pearl City

3 comments:

  1. Cute idea. Thanks for posting the Make-n-takes for us Mainlanders. We can admire from afar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice ... see you soon! Hugs, Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and what a fun MnT it was! So many people had fun and I did too! C-U soon!

    ReplyDelete