Sunday, September 29, 2013

Epic Adventure

Before I get into my project, I just wanted to say that it's a little bittersweet moment for me right now.  The Chinese Zodiac design team has been with Sister Stamps for about a year now and this is our last release!  Please check out Patti, Laura, Eunice and Linda to see what they came up with.  They have given us awesome projects over the year, so don't miss their final projects today and tomorrow!

We are coming up on the school's fall break soon, which made me a little nostalgic for last year's break.  I can't believe it's been about a year since we took our trip to Disneyland with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law.  That was truly an epic adventure!

My mother-in-law is the rabbit of the family and she really does match the profile.  So here's my layout using our new Rabbit image... I guess I was in a rainbow-ish mood!  I guess it reminded me of Disneland and our trip, so I really wanted to use it.  


In the picture, we finally were able to get the entire group in one shot since Disney has photographers that will take pictures for photopass and will also use your camera.  My sister-in-law is a Disney cardmember and we were able to get in to an exclusive meet and greet at California Adventure.  We weren't sure who the character would be, but were excited to find out it was Stitch!  Here's a better look at the photo used.


And because it was an Epic Adventure, I couldn't resist using stamps from Mama Elephant called Wanderlust.  They are really fun for journaling on your scrapbooks.

So if you live in Hawaii, are you planning anything for the next fall break?  We are getting ready for VEGAS BABY!  Woo Hoo!  Haven't been there since Akemi was in my belly.  Maybe we'll have another epic adventure!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Love all the colors on this layout Sissy! Can't believe you haven't been back to LV for such a long time. BUT, look at ALL the other FUN places you did go!!! Have a great time and happy early bday to hubs! xoxo, Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun photo! our kids miss disneyland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not been to that part of DCA, but will rectify that when I go next time. Yah you got to take a picture with Stitch! So cool!
    Love the Rabbit and the layout. Have fun in LV!!

    ReplyDelete