Thursday, October 30, 2014

Ai-Chan Easel Calender

 Hello There!  I'm back with more Release #26 goodness.  But before I share my project, let me just announce who our guest designer(s) is for this month!!!  Can't wait to share with you!  Click here to see who it is...

And we have another fun announcement!  We have a new Design Team Member who will be a regular here at Sister Stamps... Check her out here....  and here....

Soooo excited!

And don't forget my old faithful and amazing designers Debi and Eva!  Linda is taking a short break this release but will be back for our next one.

On to my project!  I go inspired by my friend Karen who always makes cute calendar gifts to give away with her Christmas cards.  I think one year she made these easel calendar cards for everyone.  Love that idea!  So I copied her and made one using Ai-chan.





Got the washi paper from Hanko Designs and the 2015 from Island Scrapbooking.



And here's what it looks like when the easel is in place.  It sits up nicely on your desk!


Here's what the card looks like before you open it.


Yay!  I am final able to upload the link directly into my post! (yes, baby steps people).  Watch my video for more info on my project.

 
 
OK peeps.. don't forget to check out our design team and guest designers projects!  See you tomorrow!

2 comments: