Saturday, October 3, 2015

It's Release Day- Peeker Ornaments!

We made it to Release Day!  Yay!  I hope you enjoyed seeing all the previews of our images by all the Design Team members.  A special Mahalo to Micah of Micah's Crafts for participating in this release!

Check out Micah's Channel here:

And don't forget to check out the rest of the DT:

On to my project.. yes, its another Christmas project. I have holiday fever right now and can't seem to make anything that isn't Christmas-y.  Instead of a card or a tag, I decided to make some ornaments!  Check out the video here to see how I made them:



I'll be back soon with the winners from this release!  Thanks again for checking us out... See you for the next release!

6 comments:

  1. Awe those ornaments r totally cute!!!!!! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe those ornaments r totally cute!!!!!! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ornaments are so cute! I love your Christmas projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet Jenny! These will dress up any Christmas tree, bag or card. Great release! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete